- Weber State College, Ogden, Utah
- B.S., 1983
Universityof Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- M.D., 1987
- General surgery internship. University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa, 1987-1989
residency, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa, 1989-1993
- Endourology and laparoscopy fellowship, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, 1993-1994
- Urology fellow associate, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, 1993-1994
As a urologist, Dr. Lund is highly trained to treat disorders of the male and female urinary tract (bladder, ureter, kidney, and urethra) and the male reproductive system. Urology is classified as a surgical subspecialty, but since a wide variety of clinical problems are encountered when treating urological conditions, knowledge of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, and other specialties is required.
Dr. Lund has hospital privileges at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Regional Hospital.
Dr. Lund is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Lund has the following affiliations:
- American Urological Association
- Alaska State Medical Association
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Western Section American Urological Association
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Society of Robotic Surgeons