A key value of Alaska Urology is the responsibility in serving all Alaskans is to ensuring our patients have the access to the support and help during challenging times. With over 20 years of experience in Alaska we would suggest contacting the following organization for support.
Alaska Prostate Cancer Education and Support
- American Urological Association
- NIDDK Health Information – Kidney and Urologic Diseases
- American Cancer Society The best way for local cancer patients to access their free programs and services is by calling our Alaska office at 907-277-8610.
- Bladder Cancer WebCafe
- National Cancer Institute
- Interstitial Cystitis Association
- The Interstitial Cystitis Network
- American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP)
- Kidney & Urology Foundation of America
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information
- National Kidney Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Calculator
- Prostate Cancer Education Council
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- The Cancer Information Network
- The Prostate Centre
- US TOO International
- Zero – The End of Prostate Cancer
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This list is provided as a courtesy to you and we do not endorse any specific organization. Contact the organizations directly for more specific information.